super bowl meats.
Well, the Chiefs lost in overtime....and the Broncos aren't any good. The Rams were taken from St. Louis by an awful, awful man who unfortunately owns the Avalanche as well. And Tom Brady lost and thus retired. So it looks like we're rooting for the Cincinnati Bengals, which is fine, because one: One of my best friends resides there...and two: Doctor Johnny Fever of WKRP in Cincinnati freaking died during the game. So, this one's for you, Doc!
In 12 days the big game will be on our televisions. A day in which gluttony is encouraged. Big game, big parties, lots of drinks, lots of food. I can help you out with that last one...
ETB will be slinging meats before the game for your Super Bowl soirees. Pick up between 2pm-3pm...game is at 4;30pm, so you'll be back home in time to watch the billion dollar commercials for tortilla chips, Dodges, and light beer. The menu is as follows:
* Slider Station: 1lb fall-apart pulled pork, 1lb ETB Action Sausage (housemade pork/beef sausage with garlic, jalapeno, and sharp cheddar), coleslaw, pickles, onions, sauce on the side, and 24 Kings Hawaiian slider rolls. $50
* Pig Out Pack: 2 slabs of StL-style pork ribs, 1lb pulled pork, 1lb ETB Action Sausage, coleslaw, Neighborhood Beans, pickles, onions, sauce on the side, and Wonder Bread: $120
A la cart:
* St. Louis-Style Pork Ribs: $25/slab (12 bones, sauce on the side)
* Neighborhood Beans: Smokey, Sweet, & Spicy, $6/pint
* Sweet & Tangy Slaw: $6/pint
* ETB Action Sausage: $6/link
* Smoky Marinated Chicken Breast: Garlic, Sesame, Ginger marinade, smoked w/ Colorado Apple Wood: $6/ea
Happy to customize orders, too. Orders have already started rolling in, so please reach out soon to reserve your spot on the smokers as space is limited. Again, curbside pickup is between 2pm-3pm Sunday, Feb. 13.
And please keep in mind, all prices are considered generous donations to keep this friendly, neighborhood driveway barbecue guy cooking.
I appreciate each one of you reading this. We'll see you soon!